Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,838 sqft, $201/sqft
A Hidden Gem-The Neighborhood Of Valley Hi! This Special Horse/Ranch Property Sits On Over 2 Acres, W/ The Most Picturesque, Breathtaking 180 Deg Mountain & City Views To Be Enjoyed Throughout The Entire Home! New Interior Paint Throughout! The Main Fl Features The Master Bedrm, Wood-Burning Fp, Wood Flrs Throughout & A Beautifully Updated Kitchen W/ Light Cabinetry/Counters & Ss Appliances. The Walk Out Basement Has Plenty Of Space For Gaming & Entertainment, W/ Two Addtnl Bdrms, Laundry & Full Bath. The Huge 1800 Sqft, 36™x50™ Outbuilding/Garage/Barn For Cars, Toys Or Home Workshop W/ Bathrm Roughed In, 10™x16™ Garage Door & Wall Construction Of 2x 6 Makes This A Dream Âœman Cave. Next To Outbuilding Is Addtnl 10™x12™ Storage Shed. Rv Parking Next To Outbuilding On 20' X 60' Concrete Driveway. Low Hoas. Easy Access To Parker Rd-Only Mins From Shopping, Entertainment & Dtc-Private Living While Still Being Close To It All & Million Dollar Views! Roof Is Certified
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,838 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,719 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,919 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (94,090 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6345491
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Valley Hi
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Baseboard,Radiant
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Game Room,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.