Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,806 sqft, $258/sqft
Sometimes You Get To Have It All...Large and Private 1.3 Acre Cul-D-Sac Home Site Backing To Open Space. Mature Ponderosa Pines. Views Of The Colorado Rocky Mountains! Wow. Inside, This Beautifully Finished Creation By Jw Luxury Homes Doesn™t Disappoint. You™ll Appreciate The Soaring Great Room, Gourmet Kitchen With Top-Of-The-Line Appliances, Dual Main Floor Master Suites, and An Executive Study. The Finished Walkout Lower Level Boasts 12 Foot Ceilings! That™s Right¦12 Foot Ceilings. You™ll Entertain In Style In The Large Rec/Bonus Room Adjacent The Custom Wet Bar With Wine Room. Other Features Include A Secondary Laundry Room and Plenty Of Room For Future Expansion and Additional Storage, 2 Additional Guest Beds and An Additional Full Bath! Act Now To Choose Remaining Colors and Finishing Selections! Hurry!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,806 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,738 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,884 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (57,078 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5559024
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Ponderosa
- Neighborhood: Retreat at the Timbers
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.