Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 8,126 sqft, $120/sqft
***price Reduced Again $375k More***seller Wants It Sold. Good Equity Opportunity. Needs Some Tlc. Gorgeous Custom Built Home, 40 Acres, Quiet Location, Gourmet Kitchen, Huge Master Bedroom/Bathroom, Fireplaces In The Bedroom and Living Room, 10' Ceilings, Real Hardwood Flooring, Indoor Pool, Full Walk Out Basement, Stainless Steel Appliances, Slab Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Office, Mud Room, Large Food Pantry, On Coal Creek, Upper Level Has 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, & Living Area. Separate Storage Building With Cement Floor, Electricity, & Water.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 8,126 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,593 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,618 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 40 acres (1,742,400 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8119232
- On Market: 3 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Rural
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 9
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Pool, Indoor,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Front Porch,Gutters,Pool, Private,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.