Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,168 sqft, $300/sqft
Property Is On A Ridge 1 Mile From Parker Road. Country Living Yet Very Close To Parker. Over 5 Acres Of Privacy and Seclusion. Oversized 2-Car Attached Garage With A Detached 4-Car. Panoramic View Of The Front Range, Continental Divide, Downtown Denver and Pikes Peak. Large Windows Enhance The Breathtakingly Beautiful and Uninterrupted Views From Both Levels Of The House. The Oversized Two-Car Attached Garage Has An Epoxy Floor, Insulated Walls and Ceiling and Two Electric Heaters In The Ceiling. Two Of The Garage Walls Have Ceiling-To-Floor Custom-Built Cabinets. The Garage Has A Built-In Double Oven and An Additional Refrigerator. Colorado Moss Rock Fireplaces On Both Levels. The Gazebo Is Like No Other Gazebo Anywhere! There Is A Garden Area and Orchard. Wildlife Abounds With Deer, Numerous Species Of Birds and An Occasional Fox. Unspoiled Native Pine Trees, Bushes and Two Prairie Grass Meadows. Privacy and Seclusion.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,168 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,119 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,341 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5 acres (224,334 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4678492
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Chaparral
- Neighborhood: PONDEROSA HILLS Homestead
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Fully Furnished,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Fenced Pasture,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by Greenwood Village Real Estate, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.