Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 8,962 sqft, $273/sqft
Sweeping Mountain Views From This Contemporized Farmhouse Ranch Home Showcasing Custom Craftsmanship Of Ascent Builders, Stately Design Of Kga Studio Architects & Vintage-Inspired Interior Design By Root Interiors. Perched On 2.46 Acres Of Natural Landscape Designed To Maximize Captivating Views & Indoor-Outdoor Living, This Home Exceeds Expectations. Modern, Rustic Interior Design Palette Lives & Entertains Well With Open Functional Floor Plan. Sumptuous Master Suite & 2 Guest Suites On Main. Extraordinary Architectural Detail, Expertly-Layered Finishes, Abundant Natural Light & Majestic Views. Walkout Lower Level Has Rec Room, Wet Bar, Bedroom Suites & Unfinished Storage. Partially-Finished Bonus Or Apt Above Garage. Professional Landscaping. Highly Desirable Cul-De-Sac Close To Trails & Lake. Move In Spring/Summer. Parker Is One Of The Best Places To Live In America Per Cnn Money 2013. In Top Ranking & Award-Winning Douglas County Schools. Close To Everything Yet Away From It All!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 8,962 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,844 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 4,201 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (107,158 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5890891
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Colorado Golf Club
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.