Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 8,763 sqft, $181/sqft
One Of Kind Custom Brick Ranch On 5 Acres Of Meticulous Maintained Trees and Vegetation Creating Country Estate. Mountain Views Are Extraordinary and Breathtaking. Very Unique Brick Carriage House With An Abundance Of Velux Windows, Oversized Roll Up Door Suitable For Motor Home Etc. 3/4 Bath, Radiant Heat.,Cooling and Fenced Edible Garden Area. House Features Recently Refinished Hickory Floors, Tray Lighting, Skylights and Vaulted Ceiling In Family Room, and Spacious Covered and Open Decking Off Family Room. Spacious Kitchen With Veg Sink In Island, Gas Cooktop, Bakers Pantry, Thermador Range, Built In Refrigerator. Master Suite Features Fireplace, Art Niches, Views and 5 Piece Master Bath With Jacuzzi Tub, Tasteful and Private Glass Block Walls. One Of The Bedrooms On Main Flr Could Be Used As A 2nd Master Suite. A Few Of The Many Features Include Home Theatre With Commercial Grade Equipment, Wine Cellar, Cement Tile Roof Shingles, Led 2 Lighting,2 Driveways and More Quality Feat.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 8,763 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,337 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,326 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5 acres (217,500 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5909858
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Ponderosa
- Neighborhood: BUTTERFIELD
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Interior Basement Entrance,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Speakers, Built-in,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Garden Area,Greenhouse,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.