Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,678 sqft, $145/sqft
Need Space Without Being Too Far From Amenities? Check Out This Gorgeous Custom 2-Story Walkout On 1.5 Acres Tucked Away On A Cul-De-Sac In Tallman Gulch! Main Level Features A Gourmet Kitchen With Oversized Island, Butler's Pantry, Breakfast Nook Leading To A Composite Deck, Large Family Room, Dining Room, Bedroom With Private Bath, Powder Room, Mud Room and Study. Upstairs Boasts A Large Loft, Laundry Room, 3 Good Sized Bedrooms With Private Full Baths & Walk-In Closets and A Spacious Master Bedroom With Beautiful Finishes and Features Like A Stone Fireplace/Tv Wall, His & Hers Walk-In Closets and Free-Standing Tub. Finish The Walkout Basement With 9 Foot Ceilings To Your Liking. The 3-Car Garage Is Oversized Tall & Wide and The 2-Car Space Measures 29 Feet Long (Hello Big Trucks!). Four Rooms Have Great Mountain View™s! Lots Of Extras Like 8 Foot Solid Core Doors, Stone Fireplace/Tv Walls In Family Room & Master, Windows Wrapped In Casing, Professionally Landscaped and So Much More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,678 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,492 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,186 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (65,776 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9816907
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Legend
- Neighborhood: Tallman Gulch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Security System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Iron Horse
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by RE/MAX Alliance
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.