Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,399 sqft, $236/sqft
Wow...A Colorado Contemporary Ranch Walkout On A 1.5-Acre Home Site Backing To Open Space With Sweeping Mountain Views! Front Courtyard Leads To A Comfortable Main Level Living Space...Open Kitchen/Family Room/Dining Area...With High Ceilings, Fireplace, High End Finishes and Plenty Of Natural Light. Discreet Side Kitchen Provides Space For Pantry, Ovens, Prep Sink and Ample Counter Space. Generous Main Floor Master Suite Includes More Front Range Views and A Stylish 5-Piece Bath With Quartz Countertops, Eye Catching Tile Work and His and Hers Closets. Welcome To Vivant, The Perfect Harmony Of Architecture, Design and Landscape! Taxes For Completed Homes Are Not Assessed, Tax Amount Is An Estimate Only. 4th Quarter Closing.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,399 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,787 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,625 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (65,776 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3298590
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Legend
- Neighborhood: Tallman Gulch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Joyce Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Iron Horse
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.