Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,037 sqft, $173/sqft
Wow, This Is The Perfect Country House! Five and A Half Beautiful Acres Of Horse Property With Majestic Front-Range Mountain Views Updated In 2016. Inside You'll Love The Open Floor Plan, Walnut Stained Oak Floors, Custom Gourmet Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Slab Granite, Island, Pantry and Built-In Desk. The Living Room and Family Room Each Have An Efficient Wood Burning Stove. The Sun Room Offers Skylights and Endless Possibilities, and The Huge Deck Outside Is Ideal For Entertaining. Upstairs You'll Find Four Good Size Bedrooms, Including The Master Suite With Custom Frameless Shower Door and Walk-In Closet. Laundry Is In The Basement Which Is Unfinished and Awaits Your Heart's Desire. Outside You'll Find The Four-Stall Barn With Secure Tack Room and Two Gated Paddocks With Water, A Loafing Shed With Round Pen, Three Gated Pastures, With Electric Fence, One With Water, and A Beautiful Yard With Swing Set. This Horse Community Has Numerous Riding Trails Throughout.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,037 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,633 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,404 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5 acres (237,402 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2150971
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Crest View
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fenced Pasture,Patio,Playground Area,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Iron Horse
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER DEVONSHIRE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.