Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,697 sqft, $277/sqft
Unique Storybook Beauty! 14.6 Scenic Acres Of Gently Rolling Meadows W/Lovely Trees! Stylish Quality, Luxury Craftsmanship &attention To Detail. Grand Vaulted Foyer,Hand Hewn Walnut Floors,High-End Tile,Rustic Oil-Rubbed Bronze Lighting,8ft Doors,Wrought-Iron Stairs,2story Rock Fireplace,New Carpet*cathedral Ceilings/Picture Windows Frame Views Of Wildlife,Meadows,Mountains,Trees & Glorious Colorado Hot Pink/Orange Sunsets Like Artwork*gourmet Kitchen W/Exquisite Crystal Granite,Alder Cabs,Chef™s Appliances, Rock Gas Stove W/Water*handsome Study*stately Dining*butlers Pntry/Wet-Bar*huge Master W/5piece Bath,Sleek Tile, Jettub,Steam Shower&walk-Ins*kidsuites W/Baths*walkout W/Media-Rm, Guestsuite,Rec Room W/Fireplace!relax On Multi-Level Outdoor Living W/Gas Grill,Overlooks Meticulously Landscaped Fully Fenced Grounds &serene Waterfall! 2stall Barn W/Runs,Auto-Water,Tackrm*3car Att Garage*plus Amazing Shop For Car Collection, Boats, Rv,Trailers,Tractors! Rv Hookup &storage Barn/Carport.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,697 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,544 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,479 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 15 acres (635,279 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5350150
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Parker
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 14
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Grill,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.