Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,045 sqft, $479/sqft
Wow! Wow! Wow!. Check Out This Custom Contemporary Home With Views Of The Front Range That Are Breathless. This Ranch Style Home Offers Main Floor Master Retreat, Main Floor Guest Suite and A Study. The Great Room Concept Brings The Home Lots Of Volume and Craftsmanship Not Found In Any Other Property. Located In The Beautiful Confines Of The Gated Community Of Colorado Golf Club, This Home Is An Entertainers Dream Come True. Don't Miss This Preconstruction Pricing Now! the Sterling Process Designing and Building A Custom Home Can Quickly Become Overwhelming. We Have Developed A Process To Simplify The Custom Home Building Process. From Concept To Creation We Ensure That Your Vision Will Become A Reality.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,045 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,948 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,407 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 3 acres (138,521 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3099773
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Colorado Golf Club
- View: City View,Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by The Denver 100 LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.