Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 9 Bath, 13,239 sqft, $219/sqft
Amazing Home In The Colorado Golf Club. Built On 5.92 Prime Acres, This Home Features Incredible Views Of The Rocky Mountains and Amazing Outdoor Living Areas To Enjoy Our Wonderful Colorado Weather. If You Want Privacy In A Gated Community, This Is The One For You. Set Off The Main Road On A Long Driveway, This Amazing Contemporary Tuscan-Styled Home Features 6 Bedrooms and 9 Bathrooms and Is Perfect For Entertaining With Its Open Concept Layout. The Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen Has Granite Counter Tops, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, and All Decor Cooking Appliances To Include 2 Dishwashers and A Warming Drawer. There Is A Huge Master Suite On The Main Level As Well As A 2nd Master Suite On The Upper Level. Every Inch Of This Home Is Appointed With The Best Materials To Include Alder Doors, Walnut Floors, Vaulted Ceiling and 5 Fireplaces. All The High-End Finishes You Would Expect. The Landscaping Provides A Park-Like Setting Among The Ponderosa Pines. 3d and Full Photos Go To Www.8685witez.Com
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 9
- Total Sqft: 13,239 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 11,247 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 5,035 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6 acres (257,875 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4256726
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Ponderosa
- Neighborhood: Colorado Golf Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2009
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mountain View
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX Alliance
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.