Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 7,715 sqft, $259/sqft
Only Home In Colorado Golf Club With Tranquil Lake & Mountain Views! Enjoy Main Level Living & Open Floor Plan Ideal For The Way You Live & Entertain. Understated Elegance & Livable Luxury Everywhere From The Rustic Wood Boxed Beam Entry Ceiling & The Glass Wall Showcasing Your Wine Collection In The Dining Room To The Wood Ceiling Trusses In The Great Room. Exceptional Interior Finishes Include Hand-Trowel Textured Walls, Hickory Hardwoods, Natural Stone, Wolf & Sub-Zero Chefs Kitchen, Knotty Alder Cabinetry, Substantial Moldings & Bronze Hardware Blended In A Neutral Color Palette. Exterior Natural Stone, Stucco, Wood & Concrete Tile Roof Combined With Over Half An Acre Of Low Maintenance Landscape Caters To Your Lock & Leave Lifestyle. Parker Is One Of Best Places To Live In America Per Cnn Money 2013 & 2005. In Top Ranking & Award-Winning Douglas County School District. Minutes From Shopping, Dining, Recreation & Cultural Centers. Clean, Well-Maintained & One Owner. Move In Now!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 7,715 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,021 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,500 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 27,443 sqft (0.63 acres)
- MLS ID: 7580488
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Colorado Golf Club
- View: Mountain View,River/Lake View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Builder: John Laing Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio,Professional Landscaping
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.