Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,392 sqft, $176/sqft
This Stunning Custom Built Home In The Rolling Hills Above Parker, Surrounds You In Elegant Living. Unobstructed Views Of The Mountains and City. The Chef's Dream Kitchen Has An Enormous Island and Professional Grade Appliances. In The Master Suite You Will Find No Expense Was Spared, From The Breathtaking Views To The In-Suite Fireplace.The Master Bath Has A Jetted Tub and Steam Shower. The Basement Has A Guest Suite and Full Kitchen. Heated Oversized Garage. Dog Wash In Laundry Room. Speakers Throughout The House/Deck/Patio. Natural Gas To The Bbq. Full Rv Hookups By The Side Of The Barn. 3 Stall Horse Barn With Automatic Waterers and Tack Room. This Elegant Luxurious Home Sits In 7 Acres and Has It All. Perfect Multi-Generational House With Full Kitchen/Living Quarters In The Basement.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,392 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,180 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,211 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7 acres (304,964 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9947814
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Parker East
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Dining Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Smoke Alarm,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pioneer
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by MICAH I. SHAMASH
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.