Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,726 sqft, $223/sqft
Rare Opportunity In The Timbers. Updated With Only The Best Of The Best Finishes and Fixtures. Custom Ranch Walkout Is Located In A Cul-De-Sac and Backs To Expansive Old Growth Forest. The Kitchen Is An Absolute Showpiece. Built-In Miele Espresso, Wolf Range/Oven + A Second Wolf Oven, Subzero Frig and A Custom Handmade Hood Vent Over The Range. Hand-Carved Fireplace Mantle In The Family Room. A Secluded Main Floor Master Overlooks The Private Open Space and Has Direct Access To The Deck. The Master Bathroom Is A Zen-Like Retreat. Second Main Floor Guest Suite Too! The Basement Does Not Feel Like A Basement Because There Are Walls Of Windows, High Ceilings and 8 Foot Doors. It™s Fully Equipped With A Full Bar W/Dishwasher, Perlick Bar Frig, Billiards Table, Tv Room and Full Media Room. There Is Also A Second Office Or Workout Room In The Basement + 2 More Guest Suites. Enjoy The Large Deck For Entertaining With A Retractable Awning, and Below, There Is A Large Patio Area and Firepit.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,726 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,393 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,856 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 17,380 sqft (0.40 acres)
- MLS ID: 2792919
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Timbers at the Pinery
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mountain View
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX Alliance
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.