Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 6 Bath, 16,986 sqft, $58/sqft
Wow!! Welcome Home! Incredible 5 Acre Horse Property With Extensive Horse Facilities Just 35 Minutes From Downtown Denver. Right On The Outskirts Of Parker, Yet World's Away For The Horse Lover. Property Sits On A Horse Friendly Cul-De-Sac and Includes A 6,600 Finished Square Foot Home, An 8,148 Square Foot Arena, and A 2,160 Square Foot Barn/Stable. Home Has 4 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms Spread Over Two Levels. Breathtaking Mountain and City Views. Property Priced To Sell and Will Be Sold as-Is. 4 Car Garage. Arena On-Site With Built In Lighting and Sprinkler System. Heated 4 Stall Barn/Stable On The Premises As Well, With A Large Tack Room, As Well As A Drive Thru Hay Room So You Never Have To Back Up The Trailer. Property Is 10 Minutes From All That Parker Has To Offer Including Restaurants; Shopping; Parks; and Tons Of Community Activities On Main Street. 10 Minute Drive To The Colorado Horse Park. Home Feeds Into The Highly Sought After Douglas County School District.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 16,986 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 16,986 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,373 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5 acres (217,800 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7794190
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Crest View Estates
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Floor Furnace,Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sauna,Speakers, Built-in,Steam Room,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Pond/Lake,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Iron Horse
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by Keller Williams Executives
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.