Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
With breathtaking views of the Continental Divide, gentle topography and desirable building sites, this ranch has substantial potential as an equestrian estate or hobby ranch. At an ideal size of approximately 160 acres, the ranch will provide opportunity for the owner to create their dream property. Located in Parker, Colorado, known for its multitude of recreational activities and clean living, the ranch is yet a short 30-minute drive to the big-city life of Denver.Â Nearby communities include Castle Rock, Stonegate, The Pinery and Dove Valley, which is the home of the Denver Broncos training facility and headquarters. Parker maintains nearly 30 miles of paved, multi-use trails and over 6 miles of equestrian trails. Popular uses include horseback riding, bicycling and cross-country skiing.Â The nearby Salisbury Equestrian Park, Rueter-Hess Reservoir and the renowned Colorado Golf Club are all just a short drive from the property. 220 acre feet of water rights included in price
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 160 acres (6,969,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8237828
- On Market: 4 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Hidden Village
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 0
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Ranch Marketing Associates, Llc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.