Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
7 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,407 sqft, $124/sqft
Sprawling Ranch With Walkout Basement On Two Acres In A Secluded Area Of The Pinery. Open Floor Plan With Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights, A Great Room and Formal Dining. The Spacious Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances and An Eating Nook With Panoramic Views Of Sunsets and Plentiful Wildlife. Enormous Main Floor Master Suite and Additional Bedroom/Study. Downstairs Includes A Kitchen and 5 Additional Bedrooms- Perfect For A Mother-In-Law Suite. Don't Miss Out On Country Living Close To The City!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,407 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,875 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,661 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (86,859 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9908535
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: The Pinery
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Updated,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other)
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Dog Run,Garden Area,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mountain View
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.