Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 9 Bath, 10,139 sqft, $296/sqft
Ultra Private Luxury Estate! Stunning Views & An Entertainer's Dream! The Finest Of Everything! Chef's Professional Dream Kitchen, Elevator, Surveillance, Whole House Audio, Sauna, Iron Fence, Power Gate & Privacy Wall. Carriage House & Porte Cochere, Wine Cellar, Fully Equipped Bar, State Of The Art Theater, Three Master Suites, Commercial Grade Electrical Service Will Handle Any Need, Waterproof Decks & Abundant Outdoor Space! Cabinetry Custom Made By Local Artisans! All Closets Feature Custom Built In's. Five Fireplaces, Two Laundries, Natural Stone Exterior. Eaves & Decks Lined With Locally Reclaimed Wood. Easy Access To E470, Dove Valley, Dia, Meridian Charles Schwab and More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 9
- Total Sqft: 10,139 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 10,139 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,808 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (96,180 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3876539
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Legend
- Neighborhood: Spirit Ridge
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Handicap Accessible,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Steam Room,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Elevator Access
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Frontier Valley
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by Keller Williams Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.